Feeling stressed, anxious, tired, or unmotivated?
What about overwhelmed, unfocused, or unhappy?
There is help. There are answers. Find resources at UGA!
The UGA Health Center (UHC) wants to support you in succeeding and enjoying your experience at UGA. Experts at UHC offer knowledge and programs concerning stress management and college life.
- Check out the resources on the Managing Stress: A Guide For College Students website
- Take a look at the resources on the #BeWellUGA website
- Attend one of the #BeWellUGA Wellness and Prevention programs such as Yoga for Stress Relief, #BeWellUGA Pop-Ups, Change Stress Into Success! or Stress Relief Workshop for International Students
- Schedule a FREE screening appointment with CAPS (UHC Counseling and Psychiatric Services). This is confidential/private, and a professional will provide you with resource recommendations appropriate for addressing your learning goals.
- Work with a UHC Wellness Coach!
Written by: UHC CAPS and Communications