Heading to Knoxville to cheer on the Dawgs?
Check out this bucket list created by The Fontaine Center for fun things to do and sights to see while you’re there!
UGA vs. Tennessee Bucket List
- Take a stroll on the Knoxville Riverfront
- Experience a 360-degree view of Knoxville at the Sunsphere
- Walk or run the hiking trails at Ijams Nature Center
- Grab a sweet or savory crepe at The French Market Creperie
- Try some barbeque at Calhoun’s On The River
- Visit the Knoxville Museum of Art
- Check out the World’s Fair Park
- Grab a hot chocolate & swing on a hammock at K Brew Cafe
- Explore the Market Square Farmer’s Market (on Saturdays)
- Eat breakfast at Pete’s Coffee Shop
- Have an ice cream at Cruze Farm Ice Cream
- Take a picture at the “Greetings from Knoxville, TN” or “Postcards from Knoxville” mural
Created by The Fontaine Center